Model : RT-99
RT-99 is a special development for the demand that needs long battery operation time for the tracking device. With the embedded motion sensor board, while the vehicle is being moved, RT-99 will work to send the report back to the terminal according to the report interval and stop while the vibration or movement is stop. Also, the high magnetic force magnet is provided in order to mount the tracking device somewhere under the vehicle and the case is from well-known cases manufacturer, Pelican, so it prevents water, dirt and crush completely.
- Motion sensor board embedded
- Special power saving design (Power will be supplied while the vehicle is being moved)
- Magnetic mount
- Durable case to prevent damage, crush
- 100% water and dirt proof
- 3.7 Volt, 6600mA battery
|Battery Power||3.7V DC Li-Ion Battery, 6600mA|
|Battery Life||Up to 90 days with motion sensor|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +45°C|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to +50°C|
|Relative Humidity||5% to 95 %, non-condensing|
|Size||11.1 x 7.3 x 4.3 cm|
|Weight||545g (6600mA battery included)|
- The power will be supplied to the tracker while the vehicle is being moved only. While the vehicle is being moved, the report will be sent to the terminal according to the auto report interval that is defined by the user. The power will be discontinued after 5 minutes' vibration is not detected. (10, 15 and 20 minutes are adjustable.)
- While the power is discontinued, GSM and GPS will be shut down and will "awake" when the sudden movement or vibration is detected.
- The operation is up to 90 days. However, it will be varied by the report frequency triggered.
- I will take 5-6 hours to full charge the battery